Running

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

cupboard fun

Just recently our girls have been obsessed with playing in the cupboards, not just with the stuff in side, but actually sitting in them. Here are few of my favorite pictures of them playing in them. Oh and a video that is great. I love the ending of it!Silly Lily playing peek-a-boo

I tricked McKenna into looking out in this picture.

Lily was getting so frustrated with me, because I kept opening the door to get pictures of them playing in the cupboards.

Here's the clip I promised and also a part for Grandma Pam in here. I told her I would tape McKenna singing her ABC's so she sang them in the cupboard. Enjoy!

1 comment:

aftonicole said...

Oh man, I totally remember hiding in the cupboards when I was little...I mean it wasn't so long ago ya know!

Site Meter