Running

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mess Monster part IV & V

So like usual I left the room for a couple of minutes and it got too quiet and next thing I know this happens... A full bottle of baby powder!

Turns into a choo choo train game in the kitchen.
Now we have an empty bottle of baby powder and need I say more.
And of course here is one of the guilty parties involved.
But my fun wasn't over for the day. They decided to see how many Q-tips we had left in the box.
As you can see it was almost full.

Guilty party number 2.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness. Everyday you have quite the cleaning adventures that I can't even imagine at this point! I guess I'll just have to wait until I've got two very creative and very clever little kids!

Nicole said...

Oh Dawn! That is hilarious....now anyway.....I'm sure it wasn't as funny just then!

Amy G. said...

don't you just wish there was a space up high for well, just about EVERYTHING!

Site Meter