Running

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Watching football at the Hansen's

So we spent the afternoon/evening over with our friends the Hansen's watching football and enjoying HOT Wings! I brought my camera, I know surprise surprise, and captured some fun pictures while we were there. This was Lily's favorite hang out all evening. She wouldn't stay out of the cooler. She loved the ice and water. Then she started to throw the soda's back in to the cooler, sorry Hansen's for whoever opens those.
BRRRRRRRRR!

Now she's upset because her hands were cold but she wanted to put them back in the water and play some more.
The Hansen's just had a new baby girl named Charlotte LaRue (sp). This is their oldest daughter Madeline holding her. I couldn't get them to both smile for me.
But here is a good look from Charlotte.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the picture of Madeline holding Charlotte....could they look more alike?

Site Meter