Running

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Looking Back

McKenna and I were playing outside in the leaves again and I thought, when did my baby grow up. I can't believe how big she is and especially how grown up she is. Here are a few pictures I had to come back in a look at after that. I found a bunch that the girls are doing the same things at about the same ages.Here is McKenna in the hospital all stretched out.Lily in the hospital not screaming, just sitting still and sleeping, wow!McKenna in the sink bath!

Lily in the sink bath!McKenna's first birthday. With frosting on her face, I had to put it there.
Lily on her first birthday, she did her own frosting dive.

3 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Isn't it fun to look back!? It brings back so many memories. :)

Nicole said...

oh, so cute! And McKenna's bath pic...she hasn't changed at ALL....except for getting some hair! Amazing. Great that you have similar pics for both of them.

Elizabeth Moon said...

great post! time does fly...

Site Meter