Running

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged... Yet again!

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I love playing sports almost all, I really stink at tennis and golf! But I just finished coaching volleyball to a great group of girls, while playing volleyball for a Rec team here in town.

2. I love to sew, quilt and do crafty things.

3. I love Christmas music, Matt makes up rules about what month I can start listening to it.

4. I love spending time with my family and with friends.

5. I love being a hostess, I love to cook for other people. Especially apple pie!

6. And I have an extra bone in each foot, gross I know but I bet you didn't know that about me!

I Tag...

Leah
Olivia
Pam K.(Mom)
Amy
Trixie
Nicole

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OK....I have a confession....I have already listened to some Christmas music! Thankfully, Barrett can't wait either....so we usually put up our tree right after Halloween. Christmas is just too great to only last 3 weeks! So, we'll have ours up by the weekend. Our home teacher can reprimand us if he feels so inclined!

Trixie said...

Nicole, you are NUTS!!! :) In a good way. I can't stand to have the tree up for that long. mine goes up the day after thanksgiving. Have to agree with the Christmas music though, I have already been listening:) I thought I was going to escape this tagging thing, darnnit!

Site Meter