Running

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Silly Girls

They girls were being pretty silly the other day so I took a couple pictures to share. Nothing big just playing in the cupboards and raking leaves with mom. Lily being cute and innocent, for now. Go Boise State! I know her socks really don't go, but we like the broncos in our family, what can I say!
Now it's sassy Lily time.
Child Labor Laws? Just kidding, we really had fun playing in the leaves. It was fun until we cleaned up, then McKenna decided she didn't want to help anymore.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE the one of lily in the cupboard. Such a classic kid picture! Looks like you girlies have fun in that household (child labor aside of course!)

Trixie said...

Too cute!! Lily is getting so big! I'm sad that i'm missing all the fun:)

Site Meter