Running

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stickers, Silly Girls and D.C Temple Trip

Since we had fun this last week with different stuff, why not put it all in one post, Right? So enjoy! Stickers, who's stickers?
Are they Mamma's?

or Lily's?
Nope they must be McKenna's!
Crazy Construction girl.
This is one of Lily's favorite spots in the house. She gets in the box with all the puzzle stuff then decides that she doesn't want the puzzle stuff in there so she throws everything out all over the room to make room for herself in the box.
Thanks for the cute outfit Grandma Pam. I love to wear it.
McKenna trying to be quiet while we stopped to say hi to Mr. Lincoln.
Where or where did president Lincoln go?

nope not that way.
yes there he is
I'm glad that I didn't have anything in my teeth.
A freak thing happened. We were walking along then someone pointed over in the grass and said what is that. Then it jumped out and ran across the sidewalk by us. So me being who I am I said wait Matt, grabbed my camera and took a picture. It's a black squirrel, weird huh!
Here is the Washington Monument.

1 comment:

Robyn Baird said...

Cool pictures! There are so many things for you guys to do back there. How fun for the girls!

Site Meter