Running

Friday, October 19, 2007

Leaf jumping and more!

So Mom decided to rake up all the leaves in our back yard and let the girls play in them. Okay so it wasn't just leaves. Some pine needles and pine cones are mixed in. I had decided to get some cute pictures of the two together playing in the leaves to put up in the house. Okay that takes talent which I don't possess because they first off wouldn't look at me and smile at the same time (no surprise) then Lily really didn't want to be sitting in the leaves she as you can tell in the pictures below doesn't like poking and sitting still. smile girls, say cheese, please oh please just look at mom!
okay so this is cute, but not smiling and not looking at me, again

then started the throwing of the leaves
what a big girl we have, she looks so grown up in this picture, and she looked at me and smiled at the same time. Rare, very rare!
this got their attention, but only one picture!
more leaf fun
wow what eyes!

I have to say that I love how she jumps in the leaves but my favorite part is how she gets ready to jump into the leaves.

8 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

I think the pictures are great. You captured the fun they were having!

Trixie said...

Awesome pictures. I LOVE the way Mckenna gets ready for the jump into the leaves:) To cute!!

nelsonjeneen said...

I love the pictures of the girls in the leaves. We used to do that as kids. Our leaf piles were huge and we would run and jump.... then we hurt our bottoms b/c we fell through the pile of leaves. I hope they didn't do what we did. :)

Nicole said...

I have to agree! That "prep work" beforehand is pretty darn cute!

Elizabeth Moon said...

those are really beautiful!

Ernie & Pam said...

Papa Ernie and Grandma Pam love the leaf pictures and videos wish we could be there to play too. We made our own pile yesturday and Papa played in them but I didn't remember to take pictures, sorry. Hugs and Kisses...we miss you.

Brandon & JaNell Purcell Family Blog said...

Dang, your girls are so cute. By the way, are those pine needles or leaves?

Dawn said...

okay so there are probably more pine needles then leaves but whose counting right!?

Site Meter