Running

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween! Okay so it's not Halloween anymore, but who cares!

So I think these costumes are so cute this year. My girls had so much fun at the party at the church, especially the trunk or treat after the party. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing all of your costume pictures too. Here is a very surprising picture. This is my older brother and his cute family. Baby sage is a cute little duck and Mom and Dad dressed to match. I just can't get over Jay in the duck outfit, I think it's great!
Matt and I think the Monkey costume for Lily was very fitting, but I still think she looked like one of the flying monkey's from the Wizard of OZ, maybe next year we'll find one with wings.
Our friends the Thorpe's little girl Elsa and a Chef.
Our friends the Dyckman's little boy Ethan as a cowboy.
Our friends the Miller's little boy Jack as Yoda.
Lily playing with Atticus the shark.
Here is the front of McKenna's skunk outfit.
Here is the back of it. There is a heart on the back that said little stinker.
Another picture of our little monkey.
And one of Matt the Hippie. We had fun dressing up with the girls and the good thing about being the one with the camera is there isn't a picture of me! We have some friends that took a picture of all of us together and I will try and put that picture on here sometime later.

1 comment:

Cala said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! The girls look so cute!! I guess Matt does too!! :)

Site Meter