Running

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome to Salem, Mass...

No there isn't a holiday on October 2nd, but here in Salem there is a Halloween Kickoff Parade. Okay so that's not the name of it but that is what I am going to call it. Matt couldn't make it but why not join the huge crowds that come here for the month of October to gawk at all the people dressed up in costumes. And why not join them right!

this is how LL and MJ looked during the parade whenever they saw a police car, ambulance, or firetruck nothing too special about this one, but if you look at the cute fairy on the right (in blue and pink) you will find that it is a boy and not a girl, I just thought that poor boy is going to get made fun of at school for that one Okay so I have no idea what he is suppose to be, but that tuba player came ready for Halloween and it wouldn't be a Halloween celebration with out an Elvis sighting

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I LOVE Halloween, wish I were there to enjoy the fun.
You can check out my blog @
thedreadfamilyroberts.blogspot.com

Site Meter