Running

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!

1. I love watching college football, but hate NFL. And this makes Matt happy too.

2. I like to have soap in my dishwasher whenever there are dirty dishes, so I know that they are dirty and no one has to ask.

3. I have a sewing problem. I always seem to have about 5 quilts going at once and I got this trait from my mom the quiltaholic.

4. I forget to get laundry out of the dryer. It will sit there until I do laundry again, but at least I know it's clean.

5. I love donuts or something sweet for breakfast, but I can't eat sugar cereal it hurts my teeth all day long if I have a bowl in the morning.

6. I have an extra bone in my feet. That one I got from my dad.

7. I loved growing up in a small town where everyone knows everyone, but I love the big city even more. Thank goodness we are next to Boston!

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

An extra bone in your foot, huh? You forgot to mention that every time you take a step your ankle makes a loud pop.

Leah Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn Baird said...

Yeah you did it! I just love learning funny things about people. :)

Site Meter