Running

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Portland, Maine

We had a blast visiting some friends that just moved to Maine from Washington State. It was a nice day trip and a beautiful day to spend time outside. Portland is a cute tourist town/city with a cute downtown. a view of some of the tour boats that will take you up and down the coast
Matt and MJ waiting for lunch, not pictured are all the stinking birds that kept dive bombing us while we waited. Rats with wings, or pigeons seem to show up no matter where you are.
some of the cute downtown
a park stop to get the wiggles out
the view from the park
I am such a dork and only got a picture of our friends backs as we were finishing up. Thanks again Justin and Elizabeth we had fun.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Portland looks so fun! It is on my "to do", or I guess it's my "to visit" list.

Scrolling through your other pics, the girls sure look cute as ever!!

Hope you are feeling great! I hope you dont mind, I put a link to your blog on ours.

Site Meter