Running

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 years old

Yes it's true MJ turned 4 today. I really can't believe that we have a 4 year old, and that MJ is 4. It seems like she was born just yesterday. And now we are going to be having number three. We are so grateful for her and for the loving daughter and great big sister that she is. I can't wait for her to start preschool next week and to have many more new experiences as she grows up.
MJ at age 1 in Williamsburg, VA
MJ at age 4 in Salem, MA
Right after she blew out the candles on her cake tonight, she turned to me and said, "Momma after this I turn 5, then 6, then 7!" I said stop we will just stay at 4 for awhile okay! And she laughed at me.

5 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Oh what a cute baby picture! Happy Birthday MJ!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Four is such a fabulous age - enjoy!

Leah Miller said...

When I saw the first picture of MJ I thought, oh my goodness... she got a really short hair cut! But then I realized it was taken when she was one year! I hope she had a fun bday. I wish we were there to help celebrate.

Julie said...

How fun to have a birthday! I'm excited to see you guys--hopefully soon! By the way, we're moving to Norfolk, VA next year for a clerkship--not too far from Williamsburg!

Trixie said...

no way! She can't be 4! She's too cute. Hope she had a great day!

Site Meter