Running

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What is that?

So I like reading another blog with some friends (you know who you are) and she always plays a fun game of name that photo. Well, I thought I'd have some fun like that and see what you all thought. So here you go. I want you to guess what/or who this is and what is going on. Have fun with it. I'll post the real picture in a couple of days. So after thinking about it, I figured that the first picture might be too hard and nothing that can help figure out what is going on so here is another picture to help figure it out. Good luck! And no McKenna didn't take the picture, I am just having fun with my picture manager.

Here it is. I couldn't wait, sorry cute picture, dumb game. I'll stick to just posting about the things we do.

3 comments:

Marlo said...

Someone getting a haircut?

Nicole said...

lily....eating spaghetti. Just a guess. Did McKenna take the pic?

Trixie said...

picture 1, lily's hair.....um yeah, lily's hair
Picture 2, lily putting a puzzle pieze in a puzzle

Site Meter