Running

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mess Monster?

I'm starting to think that there is a monster hiding in our house. Every time I turn my back a new mess is made. Maybe the monster is actually a tag team of two girls. One age two the other age one. Hmmmmmmm.... Some how these two think it's fun to take all of their clothes out of the drawers and spread them around the house. Oh man!
Swaddled? I didn't think a 2 year old would like being swaddled anymore. She thought this was so funny.

Messy Monster again!


take two!

3 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

I know the feeling! Jordon makes SO many messes. I swear all I do is clean up the house all day ... UGH!

Nicole said...

Dawn! I've NEVER had that kind of a mess in my house (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) I must have your monster's cousin over here. It's favorite time to strike is within the hour of having a room clean. Crazy, isn't it?

aftonicole said...

that is a world record for sure!!! daaaang!

Site Meter