Running

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cooking with Mom

I love that McKenna is at the age where she really wants to help me out, especially with cooking. So I decided that I would make her lunch fun the other day and we made a Grill Cheese Car. Pretty dorky I know, but she liked it. And I know wheels are round not square but she really wanted to eat it and I didn't have time to make them round.
Now it was time to make cookies. Not for any special reason besides that we wanted to eat them. McKenna loves dumping the ingredients into the bowl and using a spoon to mix stuff in, she won't use the hand mixer because it, "Too Loud" as she tells me every time I grab it.




Oh and it's not a rule that we cook with no pants on it just happens that after using the big girl potty she came out with no pants. Crazy girl! I know the last time they had their aprons on Lily didn't have pants on either.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love it! You have just inspired me to go and make a grilled cheese sandwich! McKenna is quite the character! Who needs pants when you're a culinary master?

Site Meter