Running

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Franklin Zoo

Zoo trip! Yeah! The girls were so excited and so was I. I love the look on their faces when they see something new or fun. Yes that is a camels bum in that background of the picture. And McKenna was worried about something on her hand. I told her it was nothing (secretly worried that it might be camel poo), then told her to wipe it on her pants. All was better after that. This is one of my favorite pictures. Mainly because the big Gorilla's name was KiKi and that is what we call one of my really good friends that use to always act like a monkey. Just kidding! And the girls look really cute in this picture. Not to mention that McKenna is a silly goose and didn't want to touch the monkey so she was holding her hands in so she didn't touch it at all.

I love Keli's face in this picture. I know the animal we were looking at was weird but not scary. We had a blast and I just wanted to thank Keli for wanting to go to the zoo with us.




No comments:

Site Meter