Running

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fountain Fun

The Cambridge girls and I had our last fun outing with the kids. We went to this beautiful fountain right across from where Matt works. It's a fun place for kids to run and play. We had a fun time together and most of us got wet. Some weather they really planned on it or not, sorry Julie (but you have to admit it was pretty funny how the water got turned down right when you walked under it).
McKenna was up and ready to get wet and play until, but Lily on the other hand didn't want to touch it at all. She was curious though and ended up getting spritz in the face a couple of times before she figured out that because she was touching it she was getting wet.

Yes that is me running out of the water with both girls in arms and yes I am completely wet. From head to toe I was drenched. But that's why we are moms right?! Because we can act like kids and say I did it for the kids.


3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

That is a great picture of you running with the kids. Hopefully they had as much fun as you did. We try to take Jack to a similar fountain in SLC, but he is a "scaredy cat" and won't have anything to do with it.

Lee said...

I love the picture of you running with your girls. That is great. We took our kids the the river last weekend and played in the sand and made sand castles and moats and just had a ton of fun. Being a kid with your kids.. totally what being a mom is about. I don't want to grow up.. I like being a kid. Somedays I think when did I get old enough to be MOM!
You are an awesome Mom Dawn! Your kids are lucky to have you.

Robyn Baird said...

Exactly! I bet your girls have so much fun with you. :)

Site Meter