Running

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Baby Shower

I am so glad that we were able to have such a fun time and good turn out for the baby shower today. Leah and I had a blast making the diaper cakes for Jene and Caroline too. Jene is having a girl and Caroline is having a boy so we made them gender appropriate.


All the ladies who attended. Thank you again to everyone. It was fun.

All the pregnant women in attendance. At least the one's we knew of. Lined up in order of due date. Obviously!
And of course what entry wouldn't be complete with out a cute picture of a baby. Thank you Atticus!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I need to steal the prego picture lineup from you. Not that I love having pics of my expanding self, but it's always good for the posterity. It's just too funny and oh so typical for this batch of Williamsburg girls!

Trixie said...

I wish I had been there to join in the festivities! It looks like I missed a great time! Maybe some of those pregnancy hormones would have rubbed off and I could get pregnant!

Site Meter