Running

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

So we were blessed with some great friends here that got tickets then decided to go out of town that weekend. Yes you read it right, we got Red Sox Tickets! Thank you Layton's. And it just happened that we had three tickets and our friend Brad came that weekend so we could all go to a game. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go again.
Oh and did I mention they were playing the White Sox so we got to see Ken Griffey Jr. play. He did pretty well, even though the Red Sox won!

Here comes the wave, it actually made about three rotations clear around the stadium before it fizzeled out.

2 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

You guys are awesome. Can my husband hang out with you so he will want to see things in Boston? ("Ahh, I hate the crowds, I hate driving." = he's a local!!!)

Jene said...

How awesome! You guys seem to always be having fun out there!!

Site Meter