Running

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trip to Washington Part 1

So we decided since MD would be studying hard with the Bar coming up and all, we left town for two weeks to see family in Washington State. The two airplane rides weren't too bad. I was pretty nervous about the first one because it was 5 1/2 hours, but they did great and we made it just fine. It was our two bags and car seat that decided to take a later flight. This meant that we got to go almost two days without our stuff, which include bear and frog. The day after we came into town my family got together and celebrated all the summer birthday's. It was a lot of fun seeing all my cousins and their kids. The apple tree we all played in as kids and I had my senior pictures taken in.
Sage
sassy LL
The girls with their Great Great Grandma Graham.

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

No carseat!? What did you do?

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Site Meter