Running

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trip to Washington part 5

I promise that this will be the last one about our trip but I could go without sharing the girls favorite parts. They had a couple of firsts on the trip. Riding horses and riding on a combine with Grandpa Ernie. Oh and finally click here if you aren't too tired of pictures to see more pictures. MJ and my Aunt Jenni on the horse
LL's turn to ride
and it isn't a trip to the country if you don't get nice and dirty in a big pile of dirt
here's the combine the girls got to ride on with Grandpa Ernie (just in case some of you didn't know what it was)
And we had to get a picture of the kids in the wheat

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Great pictures Dawn! So fun to see! Glad you had a fun trip out west with family, as did I!

Leah Miller said...

I bet your kids were loving being out there...riding horses and playing in the dirt. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I've been thinking about calling you. I'll try your cell...maybe tomorrow.

Amy G. said...

your trip looks amazing! i'm sure the kids had a blast. thanks for sharing all the pics!

Lee said...

FUN!!! Makes me miss P-Town. And I love your explaining that that is a combine! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Children of the wheat? Watch out, Dawn and Matt! You know what happened to the parents of the kids in "Children of the Corn"!

Site Meter