Running

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trip to Washington part 3

My parents house is also right across the street from the park and so we also spent plenty of time at the park during the days that were cool enough to play.This is the dare devil Trevin. He is too short to reach the monkey bars so he jumps out to get them then swings across on them. He can make it three rings then has to drop.
And here is MJ throwing rocks on him to distract him (I think).
I took the girls to a small park that I use to play at on the other side of town from where my parents live (my hometown is really small 1,200 people in the town)
I didn't realize that going to this park meant going down a rusty memory lane. When we got out at the park I realized that all the toys there were the same toys I grew up playing on. Okay so 20 some odd years you think they would have fallen apart but they still worked just fine.
back to the park across the street from my parents
The best part about this picture is that LL is screaming, she loved the big slide but hated going slow on the merry-go-round
it's slide time!

No comments:

Site Meter