Running

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

catching up yet again

Enjoy some random photos as I try and catch up on some that I have been missing. We took a fun visit to the zoo with two of our neighbors and their kids.
this looks like a line up shot, and sometimes fitting, at least for my two
MJ and her butterfly
Megan and her Butterfly and cheesy grin
true LL and her butterfly


Cute smiley Jack
can you tell that he is teething?
LL took a sports class from the local rec center and this is her tennis day

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Your kids are getting so big!
The girls are adorable as ever, and Jack's cheeks are at that perfectly cute, chubby, gotta squeeze em stage!

Julie said...

I can't believe that there are tennis classes for kids her age! Also, I love the family pic at the falls--crazy to see you and your hubby outnumbered!

Site Meter