Running

Thursday, July 9, 2009

6 Month Check Up

Our little man is not so little. He just went in for his check up and weighed in at 18 lbs and is 28.5" long. Yes that is right he takes after my side of the family. I have a brother that is 6' 4" so maybe we have a basketball player on our hands:) So Jack decided that he didn't like the clothes he was wearing and had a blow out right when we arrived at the doctor's office. I thought oh great, so we get in the room and I change him then get his diaper on and turn to look for his clothes in the diaper bag. Only to find that he had these blue pants and no shirt. I couldn't put him in the poopy outfit so he went out with a bang and will always be remembered in that office. Thank goodness it was warm.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

He is such a cutie!

Leah Miller said...

Cute! I can't wait to see him. He weighs the same as Erin!

Site Meter