Running

Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Project and Birthday Wish!

So for my birthday I asked Matt if we could rip out the big nasty bush in front of our place in put in some smaller nicer looking plants. He didn't want to say yes but I told him that's what I really wanted and then he said yes. 5 mins later I was outside chopping away at the big nasty itself. If you look right under the front windows there is a long green bush, "the big nasty" as I will now call it.


we even found a little friend in the garden before finishing everything, and now I wish I would have known about toad houses, he now lives under our back deck. here is the finished product minus the grass we planted and extra mulch laid down around the plants.

2 comments:

Julie said...

When David read this he said "now I see why you two get along so well!" You are a woman after my own heart. Way to be bugged and impetuously do something about it :)

Yaker621 said...

Happy Birthday To You! And, also, to Lilykins on the 14th! I miss her smiling face TERRIBLY!!! Give her a kiss for me (as if she actually remembers me!)!
--Terry

Site Meter