Running

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Washable Markers

We are very blessed to have washable markers or it would look like we have no paper in the house and the girls were forced to color their arms and legs instead. Coloring pictures for GG Johnson's Birthday
Then mom notices the guilty party and the beautiful coloring that happened on her arms.
In which MJ says look mom they look like Tattoos. I told her yes but that is bad so we need to wash it off. And no MJ didn't do it she was just using her marker to point out he obvious marks on LL' s arms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

McKenna & Lily,

Thank you for the beautiful birthday cards. It is even more special to see the pictures your Mom took of you creating the cards for me. I had a very nice birthday this year.

When you get here next week I will show you where I have put your cards right beside one Jessica made for me last winter. This is the new display place for VERY SPECIAL CARDS at GG's house.

Hugs and kisses,
GG Johnson

Site Meter