Running

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

So for the 4th of July we decided to take the train into Boston and watch the big fireworks and have a free concert by Rascal Flats and the Boston Pops. It was fantastic. We had some friends that joined us and they had 5 ladies visiting from out West and so we had a blast and the girls had fun having more people to play with.
LL looking out into the Charles River
Cheesy MJ
This is my favorite picture of the day. What a great daddy he is!
these are 4 of the 5 ladies and they girls loved playing with them
the best I could do...
and come to find out later that LL had put a nice big finger print on the lens so all the fireworks pictures came with a smudge in the middle. Not that they were that good anyways.
And LL wanted to say good bye!

5 comments:

Tieky Torch said...

Cute pics Dawn! We saw this on TV and it was so good. I bet it was better in person!

Terra said...

looks like a lot of fun! Wish that we could of been there. I probably would have fallen asleep in the middle of it though! Well, at least that is what I did watching it at home on my TV! :)
Are you sure you guys can't come to Palmyra this year? Spencer is crushed!

Sweet Em said...

Good for you for going into Boston - after 5 years we still haven't done that!

Deborah said...

Looks like fun your pictures are so cute! Love the girls!

Lee said...

So cute! So I don't have your phone number. And I keep thinking that we should meet up. I am taking my family to the Sacred Grove.. and I have no clue how far you are from there but I wanted to let you know. I hope all is well.

Site Meter