Running

Thursday, July 24, 2008

crazy drivers?

So we were out at my aunts house visiting and looking at her chickens. She has a blue power wheel jeep for her grand kids sitting in her yard. As my mom, aunt and I all sat talking in the yard LL climbed into the drivers seat and then MJ decided she wanted to get in too. They were all fine until LL put her foot on the pedal, the car was in reverse and started going backwards. They both looked up with looks of sheer terror and started to scream. It was all I could do to run over and stop them and not fall to the ground from laughter. They were pretty traumatized from that the rest of the day. Well, so much for getting them one when we finally move into a house, well, at least for now.

1 comment:

Jene said...

That is too funny! I bet if they had a little instruction instead of a crash course they would have loved it! Gloria and Madeline went to town on their cousins last summer. I'm just afraid they would never ride a bike again if I got them one with a motor! :) I'm excited to find out what the baby is!!

Site Meter