Running

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tagged, it's all in good fun!

Rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you;
  2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
  3. Post the rules on your blog;
  4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
  5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
  6. Include links to their blogs;
  7. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven things about me....

1. I played the saxophone in the PHS pep band.

2. I played Volleyball, Basketball and Softball in HS... and MD always says how did you play in all the sports and play in the pep band, it was hard running up and down the court dribbling with my saxophone on my back, but it made me a stronger player.

3. I grew up in a town of 2,400 people in the county and graduated with 30 people. Oh wait I think there were actually 29 I'm not sure if everyone graduated.

4. I love photography, okay so that's not surprising but it's good, right?!

5. I learned how to drive a wheat truck stick shift while sitting on a tool box because I wasn't tall enough to see out the window.

6. I raised pigs and showed them in 4-H and the FFA. I named them Bacon or Babe.

7. And last but not least I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints almost 5 1/2 years ago. Baptised on Easter morning.

I am going to tag... actually I think I just tagged people not to long ago so you are all off the hook but not for the next one. Thank you Sarah this was fun.

No comments:

Site Meter