Running

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fairy Tale Princess tea party

My mom set up a fun event while we were all home. We attended a Tea Party with the Fairy Tale Princess and the Nutcracker. It was for kids ages 3 and up so Lily wasn't able to come but McKenna had a blast. It's always fun having a ladies outing around Christmas/ New Year's time. Here is the Fairy Tale Princess reading a story for the kids.

Bri and baby sage


Tyson and Trevin didn't really want their pictures taken. I guess having documented evidence of them being at a tea party was upsetting to them. Just Kidding!
McKenna enjoyed her cup of hot chocolate instead of tea and I enjoyed my lemonade, but after watching her have her hot chocolate I started to think I should have gotten that. But isn't that always the case. We want what others have.

So we also got to celebrate Carrie's birthday while we were there. Sorry Carrie I had to put this picture in.
and McKenna had to have a turn to wear it...and so did my mom.

Here is a video of McKenna eating her hot chocolate.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a very fun and eventful Christmas break! We're glad to have you back.

Site Meter