Running

Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Gathering

We had so much fun with my side of the family. We enjoyed pictures, food, and pinatas. The kids had fun playing together. I think my favorite part had to be that it was held in my Aunt and Uncle's house which use to be my Great Grandpa John's home. It brings back great memories going back there. Here is the train corner. My Great Grandpa use to have a train track set up in the basement that almost filled the whole basement. So this it was fun to see a small part of that put back up.
cowboy Trevin
Police Officer Tyson. He kept telling everyone that he was going to put us in jail.
Cowgirl Lily
Here is my Uncle Vince holding Lily.
This is after Tyson took the Christmas Tree Pinata down with some mighty swings.
Trevin showing his bag of loot.
And McKenna digging into her bag of loot.
Oh no look out for the long arm of the law.
She started to drive towards McKenna, who is playing a race car game. I think she was just about to flip on the siren and lights.

No comments:

Site Meter