Running

Friday, August 12, 2016

2 Corinthians 2:10





2 Corinthians 2: 10
 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

The phrases in this verse that stood out to me are forgive and forgave. I love how they are really showing that we can be forgiven of anything through Christ. He has paid the price of sin for us. These phrases are also telling me that if I forgive others our Heavenly Father will also forgive them. We have been blessed with the Atonement and through this we can be forgiven of our wrong doings and be made whole again, but if we withhold our forgiveness from someone else that is seeking the Atonement then we are the sinners and not those that are seeking our forgiveness. 

I am so grateful for the Atonement and that I have been blessed to know that I can be forgiven of my sins. I hope that everyone can someday understand the Atonement and the blessings it has given me and everyone else that has a knowledge of it.

No comments:

Site Meter