Running

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hebrews 4:12

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a dicerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I have found a new appreciation for this scripture. When I think of the word of God I usually don't think about something quick and sharp. Powerful yes, but if we truly let the word of God work its way in all aspects of our lives then it can cut our souls and spirits quickly and sharply. It can also help us discern the thoughts and intent of the heart. I am very grateful for the word of God in my life, and enjoy my personal and family study where we can study together and learn together.

No comments:

Site Meter