Running

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Projects

Happy 30th Birthday Matt! He got a lot of surprises through out the day!
I bought a dresser for Jack's room on craigslist and then refinished it




we are still finishing our window and guest room. The girls were excited to help us paint too!






Our bathroom faucet was not working all the way so I replaced the drain and faucet...





My mom's birthday present that I made with my cricut!

We decided that an ottoman would be nice for in the basement, so I made one...



5 comments:

Erin said...

Holy Moly! You're amazing!

Queen Elizabeth said...

You redefine "Renaissance Woman"! And a happy birthday to Matt!

Deborah said...

Wow! Great Job!! Doesn't it feel good accomplishing all that great work! All your projects look beautiful!

Heather said...

The big 30, Matt? Woo-hoo! Hope you had a great one!

And Dawn, you are so talented. I love seeing your projects. You are not afraid to try anything!

Robyn Baird said...

How do you know how to do all this stuff!! I'm so impressed.

Site Meter