Running

Monday, January 31, 2011

Books

I have forgotten to post about the great books I have read and one that I am reading but can't put down. Between a Rock and a Hard Place is the one I am reading right now. What an interesting book. This kid is a walking miracle. He has some amazing stories that he tells while he is stuck in a do or die situation. Great book!

Crazy story of a little families life and how they deal with their dysfunctional family! Sad but so interesting at the same time Couldn't put it down.

Matt always gets me the new Richard Paul Evans book for Christmas. The last three years he has done this and usually I finish the book before New Years, but this year I read it in two days. Is that bad? No, this book is amazing like usual! All of his books are great reads.

2 comments:

Yaker621 said...

Be sure to watch "Minute To Win It" on Wednesday night, then. Aron Ralston is going to be a contestant for charity.

Yaker621 said...

AND...since you like Richard Paul Evans so much, you need to know that Mark went to high school with him.

Site Meter