Running

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Museums and the Letter A

I decided since we get in free it was time to take the girls to the Peabody Essex Museum and see what all the talk is about. We all had fun and we learned a lot about different cultures and how hard it is for two little girls not to touch museum stuff.


There were two rooms of hands on learning that the girls just loved, well I guess I loved them too. I had fun teaching the girls about a lot of different things.
LL's favorite part. She loved playing with the musical instruments
a concert for mom
We even got to make our own birds

Now for the letter A. Since MJ has been learning letters at preschool, I decided to do a few things at home to help her learn. So we made Noah's Ark with all the animals. They had a blast using the glue sticks to put all the animals in Noah's Ark.

No comments:

Site Meter