Running

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Rockport, MA

We love going to Rockport, it's a fun little town. We actually went to buy a painting that I have been wanting to get for our house. I will have to put a picture of it later, but we of course had to walk around town and enjoy the wonderful weather. Oh and to see more picture click here.
sassy LL
watching the waves crash up against the rocks
a guy thing
smile!
They loved that everyone still had pumpkins sitting outside of their stores.
cheese

3 comments:

Sarah and Brian said...

The fall weather is really pretty up there from what I have heard and now seen. After seeing the pictures I can see why you just had to take a stroll with the fam.

Lee said...

Super fun! I cannot wait to see the painting you bought. And your prego belly is so cute!!!!

Nicole said...

Dawn! You look so cute!

Site Meter