Running

Monday, June 30, 2008

What we did to celebrate

We decided to re-enact two of first three dates. So we went to the batting cages because that was the first date I took MD on and to Dairy Queen for dessert because that was the first date MD took me on. Oh and we used my new Kitchen Aid and made Sticky Buns, Yum!

I managed to stink it up pretty bad and came away with a good blister to prove we were there.
MD did about he same and has the same blister to prove it oh and not to mention all the sore muscles we have now. Man we are getting old.

Dinner, Yum!
and dessert with the girls
after eating our big desserts we both decided that we probably would have been better off just having a dilly bar like MJ. Cute girl had the ice cream running down her arm the whole time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OK Dawn. You're a meanie. I want some apple pie...YOUR apple pie. And some Fuddruckers. And some cinnamon rolls. And some DQ. I think I just gained five pounds thinking about all that yummy stuff! Miss you guys!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Your sticky buns look so good. If you don't mind I would love your recipe??? :)

Mandy said...

Congrats you guys! Hey, two things:
1. We wanted to let you know that we ARE leaving town this weekend, so we won't be able to play frisbee.
2. THANKS SO MUCH for the pie. All I'm gonna say is...it's gone ...and we had a fight about who got more. Great work and thanks for sharing!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

you guys are so darn cute!

Site Meter