Running

Saturday, June 28, 2008

To us on our 5th!

Happy Anniversary to us! We celebrated our 5th and just wanted to look back and see some of what we have done. Have fun remembering with us...
Okay so minus the scanner not being hooked up, this idea of taking a picture of the picture didn't do to bad.
We had MJ in Utah while at BYU. MD ran a few races and decided that a marathon would be the next step


MD graduated from BYU and now we were headed off to Virginia for Law SchoolI attempted to run a 5K, okay so I made it but I still think my face was going to explode it was so hot.


We have had a few really fun vacations, Gettysburg


Hershey, PA


Disney World

We had LL in Virginia and our family keeps growing



MD ran his Marathon in Virginia and actually liked it


I got to coach a great group of girls in Volleyball in Virginia




MD graduated from Law School
And he got a job in Boston, YEAH! What a fun 5 years and here's to many many more. MD was wonderful and got me some flowers and ...
yes that's right a Kitchen Aid, oh and I love it! I have found every excuse to make some fun stuff, I don't think he's complaining either.




I got MD a membership to Barnes and Noble and a new book, his dream! He loves to read and loves books, but he wouldn't pose with his gift, party pooper.


7 comments:

Trixie said...

The best gift in the world, in my opinion!!!! Congrats on 5 years!!

Leah Miller said...

I've wanted a Kitchen Aid for FOREVER! Maybe one day. So, I think you and Matt don't look very much different than you did when you got married. You must age well!

Leah Miller said...

I've wanted a Kitchen Aid for FOREVER! Maybe one day. So, I think you and Matt don't look very much different than you did when you got married. You must age well!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

congrats you guys! i love your present! I want one so bad!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Matt and Dawn! I really enjoyed your photos and summary of the first five years. Congrats!

-Adam

Heather said...

We finally got a KitchenAid just before Nathan was born. I used it a lot right at first, but it's on hold as I'm still in the "Hey, I just had a baby. Let's just eat what we can scrape up" mood! But I do love the KitchenAid; it's amazing how much easier making pizza dough is now!

KP said...

My word Dawn. You just make me smile and smile. I love your wonderful posts. I always leave you blog happy.

Congratulations on a wonderful marriage, beautiful children and what is sure to be a joyful future.

Love ya kiddo,

Kelli

Site Meter