Running

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A 5 day trip with out the kids?

Yes that is what happened. I didn't drop off the face of the earth like some may have though. I made a quick trip home for my Uncle Bud's funeral and since it was a quick trip I didn't take the girls. It was a great trip and I honestly didn't know how to act with out my girls with me. Enjoy the pictures and click here to see more pictures.
What a great welcome home it was when my dad called and said that we had to got get some cows in. They had gotten out through some broken fence. And yes I was chasing the cows back in with my camera in hand. Why not!
Here is Sage riding the tractor. She served as my baby substitute since mine stayed home in VA.
Go Sage Go!
Isn't it funny what you find when you visit home. I found my old Pink Schwinn bike, and I think it has been there since the last time I rode in like in Jr. High. Don't look too close you can see the spider webs.

Sage helping dad get the fence fixed. Oh and happy 30th old man!
Sage and Trevin crawling in the grass after the funeral lunch.
My cousin Brandy and her cute little one Karly.
Grandma don't hide!
Sage loved having Kyle throw her into the air.
Okay now here's the test can anyone tell me what this is? I went to a tractor museum that just opened in my home town while I was home.
Questions number two, what is this one?
Mom you are such a good sport. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took some really good pictures of the old barn and machinery at the museum. Except the old cowgirl! Miss you already, counting the days until you are all here again. Love Mom

Amy G. said...

was this in washington? it's beautiful wherever it is!

Dawn said...

Washington State.

KP said...

Where is this? It's beautiful. I love the pictures of life "in the moment". Stories without words.

Sage is a cutie. I love that quizzical look babies get when we take self portraits. I've got one of my little niece and me where she's got the exact same expression.

No idea on the tractor equipment, though..does the yellow one make bales? The rust colored, maybe...hmmm, let's see, wheat?

Site Meter