Running

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Disney World was so much fun. We took 5 days to have fun down in Orlando, FL. We went to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney to name a few things we did. MD and I even had a date to the Arabian Nights show thanks to Grandma P who joined us on our fun vacation.
So this was a wonderful place the Grandma P was dieing to take the girls too. Your fairy god mother put makeup on and did their hair like a princess. It was fun to see MJ get all dolled up, and yes I just said that was fun.
Oh and Nichole T. I think Alivia would have a blast, but be prepared to see all the shows/parades and not ride rides. I think that made the difference for our girls having so much fun. We had friends that told us that before we went and we enjoyed it so much more knowing that.



7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness....what a sweet little glam girl! Anna and Kate would just DIE if we took them to do that. Someday we will. I have to say she looks mighty perty in that last pic....but my favorite....the kid in the background scratching his armpit! Ha ha ha!

Dawn said...

Oh Nicole I'm glad you said something. I have been die for days when I see this picture. I didn't want to make that the center of attention in the picture but I just can't help it, I guess I have a way of find those pictures lately.

Trixie said...

How fun!! The thing is, does she want to wear make-up all the time now?! Such a cutey!

Dawn said...

she probably would if she knew that they sent that make up home with us. But I hide that little fact from her for the moment. So no spilling the beans!

KP said...

It's in our genes. Isn't it. We can't help that we want to look beeeeauuuutiful!!

And she is. Always, huh, just like her mom.

aftonicole said...

oh my gosh, I am so jealous, I've always wanted to go there! haha , well it would be fun to work there and just beautify girls all day! Yours will never forget that!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Thanks! That looks like such a fun place. Tell her she looked like such a beautiful princess:)

Site Meter