Running

Friday, March 21, 2008

best friends

I have been thinking lately of how MJ and LL have become really good friends. And how they love to play together. Thanks to my friend Nicole's post the other day I have been inspired to share some of their captured moments with you. I can't believe how fast they grown up.


they pass out together
partners in crime "nuggling"

This last picture is one of my favorites. MD said that LL climbed into MJ chair the other day and MJ started to feed LL. They are so cute.

9 comments:

Amy G. said...

those pictures are great. i especially love the one where they're both passed out together in their car seats. hilarious! can't wait for ellie and charlotte to have those moments together.

Heather said...

I was going to say that one is my favorite, too! If we have a boy, will he and Esther still be good friends? Well, time will tell!

littlest said...

love it! makes me so happy will and mary are such buddies...she wants to be just like him!

Sarah said...

What a cute post! I have to admit that I had no idea the amount of love that siblings have for the new one. These are absolutely adorable pictures!

Niki said...

Hi Dawn. Wow, your kids looks so grown up! Lovely pictures. Sisters are such wonderful things aren't they?

Nicole said...

Oh, that picture of them both passed out in their car seats is HILARIOUS! Nice! And wow! Your kids have changed so much! Seeing Lily as an infant is strange because I know I saw her like that, but I can't really remember her like that.

Nicole said...

Funny....i just scrolled up and saw that I wrote almost word for word what Amy wrote...she must be very clever. ;o)

Cherylyn said...

Your girls are adorable!

Leah Miller said...

I love the one of them snuggling on the couch. You've got some priceless pictures!

Site Meter