Running

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Adventures!


I am so jealous. Matt got to go to the Red Sox/vs. Blue Jays game at Fenway Park here in Boston. They were taken on a tour of the feild and then were able to watch batting practice right behind home plate. Matt said he could have had a conversation with the players he was so close.


Just hanging around. This is the first time McKenna has ventured out and just done monkey bars or anything on her own. They have a great park at Cambridge commons that we like to play at during the week. Matt came down with us on Saturday and McKenna decided to put on a show for daddy.



Friday we (Heather, Kristina, Baby James, Julie and Adam) decided to take a trip down to the Swan Boats and Frog Pond in Boston. The Swan boats are so cute and fun. They were so nice to take McKenna with them out on the boat while I sat with Lily and watched our stuff. The Frog Pond is a fun water wadding pond in Boston Commons that has a big fountain in the middle. During the summer it is a fun place for kids to play and the winter they turn it into a ice skating rink. I will try and take a picture of it to put on here. McKenna really liked it and I think that Lily enjoyed it even more then McKenna.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Man, I'd love to go back to Boston sometime! Looks like you guys are making the most of it and making good friends too!

Leah Miller said...

I'd rather spend my day floating on a Swan Boat than watching a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Anyone would, right?!!! I'd say Matt really missed out.

Site Meter