Running

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Older?

So this morning for my birthday Matt was so nice and made breakfast. Which was yummy to my old tummy! Okay so I have been telling Matt that all I want for my birthday is the new Harry Potter book, so I was guessing that he was going to get that for me. Especially when he said well, I guess I will give you your present now and then said oh you probably know what it is but here you go and pulled out a CD. I was happy, well happy as a girl could be with out the book she thought she was getting. I put on a smile and said thank you, actually it was a CD that we had been wanting so it worked out. Then as I started to turn around and walk away looking at my new CD, Matt laughed and reached into his bag and pulled out the new Harry Potter book. Yeah for Matt. I got a good laugh out of it and so did he. Silly boy thinks he can still play tricks on me.

By the way I love the book already, we'll see what I say when I finish it.

So some of my good friends here in Cambridge decided that we needed to do something fun for my birthday. So we went to the beach. Yeah! It was Revere beach just north of us. It was fun. The water was really gross, it had kelp and stunk like fish. Okay when I say kelp I mean green junk everywhere and then it was all over us and the kids. Oh well, we let them be kids and just play in it.



Here's everyone at the beach.

Sorry about the weird angle of the picture of the girls, but it was a fun picture.


Melissa and Vincent

Julie and Adam


Vincent decided to eat some of the gross sand and green stuff.


My lovely girls playing in the green stuff and sand together.




2 comments:

aftonicole said...

Dawn! Happy Birthday! (Late....sorry) I'll confess I didn't know. But I hope you had a wonderful day all the same.

Lee said...

Happy Birthday.. You are so old.

But not as old as me.

Site Meter