Running

Monday, November 15, 2010

Step 3: Window install

Here is what we started with.
after cutting the drywall away
Matt starts the cutting
and after I use a drill to put holes on the inside to help break through

after one little hole we didn't think it was going to work
then I went outside to get the saw, and noticed that it was all cracked on the outside
after 40 mins this is what was left
but then the framing didn't go as planned and this was our solution for the night
framed the next morning
and installed, Yeah!
and we didn't fight at all, seemed like a good home project so far. It's not finished but I think the hard part is done.

1 comment:

Jay Kimble said...

I thought you were putting in a window not a door!!.

Also I am glad to see that Matt is getting use to running big power tools, we will be doing some work soon so send him over!

Site Meter