Running

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Too Much Going On...

So that is what I am claiming for not posting in a long time. We have done a lot but it's mainly because I have been a slacker. Enjoy. And if you want to see more pictures click here.


Matt and I woke up to a foot of new snow on our driveway. I only got my camera after we shoveled. Thank goodness our neighbor came and helped us, there was a ton of snow. as you can see in this picture that is our mailbox on the side. I had to shovel it out so the mail would be delivered to us.
child labor? She loved it!
Jack's birthday, yes I know it's almost been a month. I'm slow!

Smith Farm in Palmyra in winter

Amazing statues at the Hill Cumorah visitors center. If they come to a visitors center near you, I urge you to go see them, they are amazing. Here is a video I found that someone made about them.


the St Cyr's come play

No comments:

Site Meter