Running

Friday, November 6, 2009

Vacuum Woes!

So I was vacuuming the other day and all of the sudden I got something good, one of those loud clicking sounds (you know what I'm talking about). Then it kept going and going like it was bouncing around in the bag, when BANG! dirt started to shoot out of the filter. I thought oh great I broke it, then I though okay this is good I broke it (I have been wanting a new vacuum). I opened up the front to find a huge hole in the bag and the little plastic piece that I sucked up . To make a long story short, I changed the bag put the front back on and went back to vacuuming. Maybe I need to find a bigger piece of plastic to break the old beast.

1 comment:

Leah Miller said...

HA! Our vacuum just died about a month ago...FINALLY. Ryan got it as a hand-me-down about 8 years ago, so who knows how old it really was. Ryan insisted on a Dyson Ball and I will say it is pretty amazing (not that I have anything that great to compare it with). Better luck next time!

Site Meter