Running

Friday, April 17, 2009

Crazy Weeks

So we have had a lot of fun visitors in the last couple of weeks. We got to take a lot of tours and saw our beloved Boston before we move. Yes there it is we are moving outside of Boston. Actually to Rochester, NY. Here are a couple of our fun pictures. Mark and Natalie on Beacon Hill (congrats on the engagement!)
Inside the Old North Church
Holocaust memorial
Granary Cemetery
Make way for ducklings statues
Salem tour by none other then us
Easter egg hunt
Jack's new trick and favorite toy

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

I have a list of comments -

A - I love how closely MJ is reading the Holocast Memorial granite slab.

B - Congrats on the move, I guess, Rochester seems really nice.

C - I totally laughed out loud at the pic of you all in Salem, apparently Matt didn't get the memo about where the camera was. ;)

D - We'll miss you, when do you move? (Trust me, I'll ask you this tomorrow so you'd better be ready.)

Site Meter