Running

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Jack

Here are a few pictures, sorry it took so long, but we will be putting more on soon! I can't believe how much he has changed already. I am so grateful to be home and sleeping in a real bed. Jack is such a good baby and our girls love watching him. LL always wants to know why he won't answer her when she talks to him, and MJ thinks it's fun when he looks at her. Have a great New Year!
This is a picture of my friend Keli and I Christmas night. She is 6 months pregnant with their first. And as you can see I am about ready to burst! LL looking at Jack's toes
MJ being a big girl and holding him all by herself
Family Pictures just after Jack was born

1 comment:

nelsonjeneen said...

Congratulations Dawn and Matt! I hope you are doing well and everything goes smoothly. Happy New Year.
Jill

Site Meter